So I’m nearly finished with my Christmas shopping…..the only person I have left to buy for is Mom. Parents are always hard to shop for, but my mom is especially hard. Here’s what I have so far:
- Husband: He actually requested this gift, but it’s perfect for anyone who owns a small graphic design business. It’s basically a book / CD Rom of templates that help to show your work, or even propose potential work to clients. At just $60, it’s a steal since it’s a good tool to grow your business! You can order it here:
- Brother: He’s actually also pretty hard to shop for. Last year I bought him these amazing Ferragamo slippers, which he seemed to love. Then I found out that he had left them behind when he flew back home to NC (Note: We always spend Christmas in Florida at my parents house). This year, I decided to get him something that I knew he could fit in his suitcase, and at $30 it’s a funny shirt from Fancy that he can wear to the gym or even to the bar…
- Brothers girlfriend: She’s pretty easy to buy for. Any cute little accessory, seems to work for her. I went to Gilt…who was having this amazing Kate Spade Accessories sale and scored this little gem for just $40!
- Dad: He was VERY easy this year. He was good about making it known that he wants a sound machine or a new cover for his iPad. I popped into the Apple store and pick up this cover for $45.
- In-Laws: Since I don’t really have a close relationship, I just opt for a really easy general gift that everyone loves! Omaha Steaks…you can pick your gift package and they take care of the rest. I opted for the $79 bundle. I’m sure they will love it!
Now if I have any family members reading this, I blew my cover on your gift….but Merry Christmas none-the-less. And here’s what you should get me:
- Kendra Scott Earrings from Gilt….these and these and these are nice (and just $35-$39!)
- Ever since my Nike Fuel Band died…I’ve been wanting to get back into the Fitness Band routine. I’ve done a bit of research and am a big fan of the new Jawbone Up 24. It’s a little more pricey at $149, but it’s a cool gadget that would get lots of use!
- I’m getting sick of my skinny jeans, and want to change it up with a new pair of cute flares. These and these are super cute!!
- And I’ve been on a major mission basically since winter started to find a leather skirt that I like. I FINALLY found one!!!!
Either way, I’m getting excited for the holidays…we decorated the family tree this weekend. This year it’s a mini-tree….but still bursting with Xmas spirit! Hope everyone’s enjoying the holidays.
And o yeah……what the hell should I get my mom?!?