So yesterday was a bad day! The IVF coordinator called me to tell me that they got a letter from our insurance saying that they were denying coverage of our IVF procedure. I was upset, cried for a little bit….then laid on the couch the rest of the day completely dejected. These insurance companies are criminals, and I’ve been so frustrated dealing with all this crap surrounding it…..but I don’t want to get going on this topic!
I woke up this morning, and wanted to mention a few things that I’m thankful for and sort of shift the tone. Ok here we go….
1. I’m thankful that I have an amazing, supporting and loving husband.
2. I’m thankful that I have amazing, loving and supportive parents.
3. I’m thankful for my two gorgeous fur babies!
4. I’m thankful that I’ve been blessed with having all of life’s necessities (food, shelter, water, cable tv…hehe jk ab cable…but I do love it!)
5. I’m thankful for my friends who are there for me when I need them to be.
6. I’m thankful to be pregnant with our first beautiful child!
7. I’m thankful for living in Miami, the most amazing, beautiful, sunny city!
8. I’m thankful for my health. I survived cancer, and now am perfectly healthy (minus the infertility).
9. I’m thankful to have traveled the world and have been blessed to do it at such a young age.
10. I’m thankful to not have to work currently, during this first trimester. It hasn’t been easy, but I couldn’t imagine feeling this way & working!
Hopefully this will get my day going right!